Covishield Certificate get: You need to have covid-19 vaccination certificate as proof that you have taken covid vaccine. For an international trip or visiting any crowded place, you have to show your certificate. The government has taken this step to avoid the spread of coronavirus. Everyone is searching how to get Covid-19 vaccination certificate as in today’s scenario, the maximum number of places asked to show your vaccine certificate. So, you can get this paper using various ways, such as the cowin official site, Digilocker app, Aarogya Setu app, Umang app, etc.
Covishield Certificate contains beneficiary details like their name, age, date and place of vaccination including person’s name who gave you vaccine and vaccine name as well. Even if you have taken a single dose of Covishield, your next due will also be mentioned there. Government has requested all to get vaccines and also provide them certificates which will be helpful to them in future.
Covishield Vaccine Certificate Details
|Name||COVID Vaccine Certificate|
|Name of the Vaccine||COVISHIELD|
|Issued By||Indian Government|
|Purpose||Safety of People|
|Benefits of Certificate||Proof of Vaccination|
|Join our Telegram||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Covishield Vaccine Certificate @ cowin.gov.in
Every day, the Central health department keeps the record of each vaccinated person and creates certificates for them too for perfect and correct data about vaccination. In India, mainly two vaccines are given to people, first one is Covexin and the second one is Covishield. Whenever a person takes a vaccine, health ministries issue them a vaccination certificate.
In this certificate, you will get details about your vaccination date, vaccine name, 2nd dose date, vaccination center and the name by whom you got the vaccine. Currently, one more vaccine will be given to the old people who have crossed 60 years and their vaccination date has been mentioned on their vaccine certificate.
Why do you need to get a Covishield vaccine certificate?
Covid-19 vaccine certificate shows how much vaccine dose you have taken, what will be your next due date including vaccine name, center, etc. This certificate is issued by the central health ministries which will be required further in case of travel.
Whosoever has got the vaccine, it will protect them from coronavirus and also reduce the spread rate of the same virus.
That’s why whenever a person wants to visit in social events and for international travels, they need to show this certificate and then only health authorities allow them to join or go outside.
How to get Covishield Vaccine Certificate?
We have come to our main topic: how to get Covid-19 vaccination certificates. So, here you will know different ways to get this paper and get it for further uses. Let’s start from one by one and go through anyone which will be easiest to you.
get Covishield vaccination certificate at cowin.gov.in:-
Cowin is a government site which provides services related to Covishield vaccines. From here, you can book an appointment, register your number, add members, can check the next due date and also get your vaccination certificate. Below are the steps to get your pdf certificate.
- Visit official site- cowin.gov.in on your browser.
- Next step is to click on the register or login option.
- Now enter the registered number which you use while taking your Covid-19 vaccine.
- You will get an OTP on your number, enter the OTP and submit.
- You will have details of your vaccination dose, now below an option is there, “get certificate “. Click on that and you will have your vaccination certificate.
This is how from its official site, you will easily get your vaccination proof.
get Covid vaccination certificate from Aarogya Setu App:-
Aarogya Setu App is popular amongst all Indians. This app shows how many people are infected near to your location and also provides facilities to book appointments & get certificates as well for vaccination.
So, follow the steps and get your paper in hand.
- If you have already installed this app, then open it. And if not, then first get it from the play store.
- Now, login into the app using your mobile number and then click on the Cowin option at the top.
- Then open the vaccination certificate, where you have to enter your 13 digit beneficiary number which you have got on the day of vaccination.
- At the end, simply click on the get button and here you will go.
One more method to catch your Covid-19 vaccine certificate. But, it’s not the end, keep scrolling down and find more options.
Get Covid-19 vaccination certificate from Digilocker App:-
This app stores all your government documents details which you can use from anywhere and anytime, whenever you will need them. So, it also helps you in getting a corona vaccine certificate from its stored data. It’s also easy, just do the steps as mentioned below.
- In the same way, you need not to install this app if you have already or go to play store and install the app.
- Next is to enter your details for registration such as name, date of birth, gender, security pin, phone number, Aadhar number, etc.
- Once you have done registration, go to the Central Government option and click on the Ministry of Family Health & Welfare.
- Where you will see an option, vaccination certificate. Click it, then enter your 13 digit reference number, after that you will be allowed to get the certificate.
Digilocker app is a best storing app where you can keep your all necessary documents, like aadhar card, pan card, metric or intermediate certificate details, etc.
get Covid-19 vaccine certificate from Umang App:-
You might not have heard about this Umang app, although it’s new but will show you a quick result. It keeps all new details related to government services, and geting Covid certificate is also a new task. Let’s see how to proceed to reach your vaccination evidence.
- First, get this app on your mobile phone from the play store.
- Now open this app and check the “what’s new” section.
- Here you will find an option “Cowin”, click it.
- Now press the get vaccination certificate option.
- You have to enter your mobile number, you will get an OTP on your phone.
- Enter that OTP and then get Covid-19 certificate from the desk.
We have dealt with all possible methods to get your online corona vaccine certificate. You can pick anyone to complete your task. Also, you can get it using other sites as well. But, be aware while using a new site. As you know, there will be an OTP sent to your number to proceed further, so it could be risky to trust blindly on any website.
How to make an appointment for Covid Vaccine?
It also follows the same steps as mentioned earlier in the post for geting.
- Visit the official site www.cowin.gov.in on your browser.
- Here you need to go register or login, a new page will open.
- Enter your mobile number, then put in the OTP.
- After that, click on slot booking, where it will ask you to enter a pin code. Enter your location pin code and then press go.
- You will get a list of nearby vaccination centers, select anyone which will be close to your home.
- Then select slot booking timing, as per your preferences. And then you can get your slot booking slip.
- Keep your aadhar card while going to take the vaccine.
You see, how easy it was. Just go online and take an appointment. If you can’t go through online mode, the government has facilitated one more option to get a vaccine. Just bring your Aadhar card, show it to the vaccination center.
They will note down your name, aadhar number, date of birth and address. And also ask for your number. There is a relief for the people whose ages lie between 45 to 60+. They can directly visit the center and show their Aadhar card to maintain vaccine dose details. On the other hand, people under 45 years old must book their slot before vaccination.
Is there any way to postpone Covid-19 vaccine appointments?
Yes, there is a simple way to postpone your appointment date. As you have booked your appointment in the previous section, just follow the same steps. Book for a new date using your mobile number, as your last booked seat was automatically canceled when vaccination time will be over. So, whenever you do a booking, check your schedule and then go for it.
How many people can register for a Coronavirus vaccine appointment from a single number?
Using a single number, you can add a total of four members. Each member will have a different Aadhar number and that will help in distinguishing among all four members. So, even if you don’t have your personal number, you can use your parent’s phone for an appointment for your vaccination.
Can I select Covid-19 vaccine?
While booking a vaccine slot, you will see available vaccine names at a particular center. You can go with anyone which brand of vaccine you want to take.
But most of the government funded centers have only Covishield vaccine whereas private hospitals have different varieties of vaccines. So, it’s on you to take any vaccine to protect yourself from this dangerous virus.
Covid-19 certificate get [Video]
So, you guys must gather all required details regarding Covid-19 vaccine, its certificate geting process and also booking a slot using the official website. Today we shared about the covishield certificate: get covid-19 vaccination certificate at cowin.gov.in and described all other important details too. If you like our post and also find it helpful, kindly turn on notification for further informative posts.